Your travel is also a reflection of who you are.
At My Next Memory, we believe each traveller has different tastes and wants to have a different experience. We do not sell pre-arranged or typical packages. Each time, we will customize something unique that only you will discover! The type of hotels, the activities, a driver or car rental, a private guide or free time, YOU decide.
Private and Safe
Forget about group travel, the crowds, frustrating schedules, and shopping scams. Enjoy the luxury of travelling by yourself, but without being let down.
We make sure the organization of your itinerary fulfils your wishes and is manageable. We also have a 24/7 assistance hotline available, in France, shall you wish to adjust anything. We’re right next to you whenever you need us.
Discover France like no one else! We are a team of passionate locals who love putting together genuine, unforgettable experiences that are not on the guidebook for you.
The latest trendy bar? Beautiful villages? Yummy markets? Incredible outdoors? Spas? Wine producers? Name it, we’ll find it.
Save time, save money
Preparing for a memorable travel can take hours and days. Checking reviews on internet, trying to figure out where to go. Not even mentioning language!
Forget about all this hassle. My Next Memory uses its expert local knowledge to advise you on the best things to do, based on YOUR taste. We also make bookings at the right price and timing, to make sure you get the best value for money.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE DO
French Wine & Dine Experience – 4 days
Trips can be customized with Bordeaux, Bourgogne or Loire Valley depending on the regions you fancy.
Paris for gourmets – 2 days – highlights:
- Private wine tasting session
- Beautiful guided walks in the city of romance
- Visit of fresh markets and high-end food shops to enjoy French delicacies
- A concert or dance show at the Palais Garnier
- Lunch / Diner at our selection of Michelin-starred restaurants
Champagne retreat – 2 days – highlights
- Discover 4 Champagne wine estates: 2 famous ones and 2 confidential ones. Visit the vineyards, learn about wine-making and taste a variety of bubbles!
- Stay at exclusive boutique hotels;
- Enjoy villages, scenery and nature walks
South of France undercover – 4 days
Antic Cities Discovery– 1 day – highlights:
- Visit of Nimes and Arles antic sites
- International Photo Exhibition in Arles
- Outdoor Opera concert
Enjoying Provence Outdoor – 2 days – highlights:
- Relax at a beautiful private villa
- Enjoy typical mediterranean cooking classes
- Visit traditional villages and flower fields
- Discover scenic rivers, walking or by canoe!
Arts in Provence – 1 day – highlights:
- Visit Provence arts’ projection in former mines
- Visit private contemporary arts foundations
Normandy Coast Romance – 3 days
This can be combined with a Paris experience.
Medieval Cities – 1 day – highlights:
- Walking tour of Rouen City and its typical medieval architecture
- Visit one of Europe’s biggest Cathedrals!
- Discover « Impressionistes » paintings
- Stay at a 5-stars boutique hotel in a historical house, enjoy the private SPA experience
- Taste local sweets and delicacies
Discover the Coastline– 2 days – highlights:
- Amazing seafood restaurants of our selection
- Hip seafront towns and ports: Deauville, Honfleur, Etretat….Discover why they inspired French painters!
- Stay in exclusive boutique villas with seaview
- Walks by the sea or seawater Spa experience
- Visit a farm to discover cheese-making
Resource in Dordogne – 3 days
Can be added to a visit of Bordeaux or Toulouse.
- Stay at a private quiet villa to relax
- Join a yoga retreat in a natural environment
- Discover some of France’s most beautiful villages
- Visit pre-historic caves and discover the origins of mankind
- Enjoy local famous food: jams, foie gras, special duck, cognac
- Treat yourself to Michelin-starred restaurants of our selection!